Invite a friend
All ages are welcome to join. Come with your family in your jammies! No registration needed.
More About Northborough Free Library
Founded in 1868, this beautiful stone building houses more than 70,000 books and more than 5,000 e-books, movies, periodicals, DVDs and CDs. This two level library offers a Children's Room, many tables, an Internet Cafe, large print magazines, newspapers, reference, and titles in mystery, biographies, nonfiction, and audio books. Library director is Jean Langley. Tip for the library-goer: don't try to go in to the library from the front entrance. In fact, even though the address is Main Street, visitors must get to the parking lot - and entrance - in back by taking Patty Lane.
Other events here
- Mother Goose on the Loose Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Mother Goose on the Loose May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- T.A.G. Teen Advisory Group Tomorrow, May 22, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Winter Reading Challenge Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
- Preschool Storytimes May 2, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 10:00 pm–10:45 am
- Grade 5 & 6 Book Club Wed, May 29, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Reading Ambassadors Book Club Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Graphic Novel Book Club Wed, Jun 5, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Mon, Jun 10, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Friday Morning Book Group at Northborough Library Fri, Jun 14, 10:00 am–11:30 am