Invite a friend
Mothers & More presents "Stranger Danger"
Mothers & More of Assabet Valley invites local moms to a discussion about "Stranger Danger". A member of the Northborough Police Department will be talking to our chapters about children’s safety.
How do we talk to children about stranger danger? When do we go too far? How do we teach them to stay safe when they are out of our sight or home alone? How do we prevent unsafe incidents? What do we do if anything happens?
Come join our discussion on children’s safety. For more information about your local chapter, please visit: www.mothersandmoreassabetvalley.org.
|Where||Northborough Senior Center/Council on Aging 119 Bearfoot Rd, Northborough, MA 01532|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms|
More About Northborough Senior Center/Council on Aging
With a brand new building at a new location, the Northborough Senior Center is a modern, fresh, upbeat meeting place for the seniors of Northborough who seek support, planning, advocacy, coordination and participatory programs to enhance the quality of life. Mature seniors get together for recreation, education and social purposes, including lunch, which the Center offers every day.
Other events here
- Aerobics Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Harmonica Club Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:00 pm
- Weekly Dinner at the Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Belly Dancing Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
- Pool Players Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Aerobics Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Art Class with Gigi Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00 pm