Invite a friend
Make Bottlecap Pendants and Necklaces
For kids going in to K-3rd grade. Come make a cool magnetic necklace or pendant. You can bring your own photo or image (cut out of a magazine, printed off the computer) but there will be plenty to choose from at the library. Kids will be able to make more than one, and they are interchangable! Registration is required and begins July 1.
More About Northborough Free Library
Founded in 1868, this beautiful stone building houses more than 70,000 books and more than 5,000 e-books, movies, periodicals, DVDs and CDs. This two level library offers a Children's Room, many tables, an Internet Cafe, large print magazines, newspapers, reference, and titles in mystery, biographies, nonfiction, and audio books. Library director is Jean Langley. Tip for the library-goer: don't try to go in to the library from the front entrance. In fact, even though the address is Main Street, visitors must get to the parking lot - and entrance - in back by taking Patty Lane.
Other events here
- Monday Evening Book Club at Northborough Library Tomorrow, May 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Winter Reading Challenge Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
- Mother Goose on the Loose May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- Mother Goose on the Loose Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- T.A.G. Teen Advisory Group Wed, May 22, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Preschool Storytimes May 2, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 10:00 pm–10:45 am
- Grade 5 & 6 Book Club Wed, May 29, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Reading Ambassadors Book Club Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Graphic Novel Book Club Wed, Jun 5, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Mon, Jun 10, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm