Invite a friend
Keep Well Clinic by VNA Care Network & Hospice
VNA Care Network & Hospice, a nonprofit home health care, hospice and wellness provider, hosts free Keep Well clinics where local residents may have their blood pressure checked and learn about health concerns. Blood sugar, weight monitoring and other health assessments are also available at most locations. Clinics are open to residents age 60 and older.
More About Northborough Senior Center/Council on Aging
With a brand new building at a new location, the Northborough Senior Center is a modern, fresh, upbeat meeting place for the seniors of Northborough who seek support, planning, advocacy, coordination and participatory programs to enhance the quality of life. Mature seniors get together for recreation, education and social purposes, including lunch, which the Center offers every day.
Other events here
- Aerobics Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Harmonica Club Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:00 pm
- Weekly Dinner at the Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Belly Dancing Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
- Pool Players Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Aerobics Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Art Class with Gigi Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00 pm