Invite a friend
Join Maureen Sargent and other members of the book club for good reads and good company. The book selection for August is “Coal Run” by O’Dell and is available at the Northborough Free Public Library. The book club is always open to new members. No registration necessary.
More About Northborough Senior Center/Council on Aging
With a brand new building at a new location, the Northborough Senior Center is a modern, fresh, upbeat meeting place for the seniors of Northborough who seek support, planning, advocacy, coordination and participatory programs to enhance the quality of life. Mature seniors get together for recreation, education and social purposes, including lunch, which the Center offers every day.
Other events here
- Bowling Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Belly Dancing Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm
- Bridge Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm
- Qigong Tai Chi Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Bay Path Lunch Weekly on Fridays, 12:00 pm
- Aerobics Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Harmonica Club Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:00 pm