Invite a friend
Bistro @ 119 - Tuesday Dinner
Come enjoy dinner at the Senior Center's Bistro at 119! It's open to the public and you never need a reservation.
Check the website each week to see what's on the menu for the evening.
Prices vary for menu items.
|Where||Northborough Senior Center/Council on Aging 119 Bearfoot Rd, Northborough, MA 01532|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Northborough Senior Center/Council on Aging
With a brand new building at a new location, the Northborough Senior Center is a modern, fresh, upbeat meeting place for the seniors of Northborough who seek support, planning, advocacy, coordination and participatory programs to enhance the quality of life. Mature seniors get together for recreation, education and social purposes, including lunch, which the Center offers every day.
Other events here
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:00 pm
- Weekly Dinner at the Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Belly Dancing Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
- Pool Players Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Aerobics Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Art Class with Gigi Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00 pm
- Bingo Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- Bowling Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Belly Dancing Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am