Invite a friend
Day: 2nd Monday of the month
Date: March 12
Facilitator: Carol Recchion
The Bereavement Support Group assists people who are grieving in the greater
Worcester, Massachusetts area. Carol Recchion of UMass Memorial Hospice is
the group facilitator. The group is open to the public and free of charge. The
meetings are held on the second Monday of the month and are on a drop in basis.
The Bereavement Support Group is for anyone suffering a loss through death.
Participants will receive support through sharing, information and education. You
do not need to pre-register for the group, but if you would like more information
contact Carol Recchion 508-754-0052, ext 5116.
More About Northborough Senior Center/Council on Aging
With a brand new building at a new location, the Northborough Senior Center is a modern, fresh, upbeat meeting place for the seniors of Northborough who seek support, planning, advocacy, coordination and participatory programs to enhance the quality of life. Mature seniors get together for recreation, education and social purposes, including lunch, which the Center offers every day.
Other events here
- Aerobics Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Pool Players Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Art Class with Gigi Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00 pm
- Bingo Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- Belly Dancing Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Bowling Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Bistro at 119 Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm
- Bridge Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm
- Qigong Tai Chi Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am