Invite a friend
Antarctica Themed Movie Time
Ahhh....popcorn and air-conditioning. How refreshing. Families are welcome to enjoy a cool and relaxing movie. Please call the library for the movie title.
No registration is necessary. Sponsored by St. Rose of Lima Parish.
More About Northborough Free Library
Founded in 1868, this beautiful stone building houses more than 70,000 books and more than 5,000 e-books, movies, periodicals, DVDs and CDs. This two level library offers a Children's Room, many tables, an Internet Cafe, large print magazines, newspapers, reference, and titles in mystery, biographies, nonfiction, and audio books. Library director is Jean Langley. Tip for the library-goer: don't try to go in to the library from the front entrance. In fact, even though the address is Main Street, visitors must get to the parking lot - and entrance - in back by taking Patty Lane.
Other events here
- Winter Reading Challenge Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
- Mother Goose on the Loose Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Mother Goose on the Loose May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- Grade 5 & 6 Book Club Wed, May 29, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Reading Ambassadors Book Club Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Preschool Storytimes May 2, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 10:00 pm–10:45 am
- Graphic Novel Book Club Wed, Jun 5, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Mon, Jun 10, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- TAG Meeting Wed, Jun 12, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Book Group at Northborough Library Fri, Jun 14, 10:00 am–11:30 am