Developer Tim Shay is proposing mixed use property at 130 Main St. in Northborough. Requiring demolition of a historical house, as well as causing concerns among residents about traffic, the Zoning Board of Appeals holds its second meeting at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27, at the Melican Middle School.
Join Northborough Patch for live coverage of this event, and feel free to submit your comments and questions before, during or after our coverage.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Development is Booming: New Cumbies, Medical Building, Housing Among Projects Coming to Northborough
- Police Nab Two Men and One Woman After Early Morning Robbery/Assault
- Downtown Improvement: Utility Poles Removed, Completion Date Extended to July 1
- Arrest for Assault on Pregnant Woman; Possible B&E; Possible Pot-Smoking Kids
- Ex-Employee Won't Return Materials; Two Women Steal Shoes