Happy New Years! Before you head out today, check our list of "What's Open and What's Not" before you head out the door.
Restaurants/bars: Most are open.
- Lalajava Coffeehouse is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- JJ's Sports Bar is open its regular hours
- Britney's Cafe is open from 8 a.m. to noon
- Northboro House of Pizza is open regular business hours
- Yama Zakura is closed
Convenience stores: Most are open.
- Honey Farms, both Northborough locations, are open regular hours
- CVS is open regular business hours
- Lil M's is closed, and it is the only day of the year this store closes.
- Wegmans is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Retail stores: Most are open.
Liquor stores: Open.
Country Liquors opens at 10 a.m., and "don't know when we will close."
Banks, and stock market: Closed.
Municipal, state, federal offices: Closed. This includes Northborough's town offices.
Libraries, schools: Closed.
Trash collection: No trash collection on New Year's Day; Tuesday through Friday routes are collected Wednesday through Saturday.