5 Things: Looking for Northborough Talent, Making Pinwheels and Watching the 'Spelling Bee'
Bringing on Friday with a play and a craft, and an audition for Applefest.
Our morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. The first student-directed musical at ARHS happens tonight (and tomorrow night) in the Small Performance Theater. Be sure to get your seats for the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.
2. Today's drop-in craft (and that means you can stop in any time throughout the day) at the Northborough Free Library is making pinwheels. Who doesn't like a nice pinwheel? It makes the wind a lot more fun.
3. Did you know there is a canine rehabilitation facility right here in town? It is true. Watch our recent video and read the story behind this phenomenal business.
4. Northborough's Got Talent. Lots of it. And organizers of the 2012 Applefest want to see that talent. There are tryouts this evening at two different locations: Jack's Guitar Garage and Dawn's School of Dance.
5. Groove Street's rocking the Celtic Tavern tonight. The band goes on around 9 p.m.