5 Things: ZBA Meets About Baseball Fields; Chick-Fil-A Debate; Best Chinese
And the calendar brings us back to Monday.
Our morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. The Zoning Board of Appeals holds an open meeting to discuss, among other things on the agenda, the appended intentions of New England Baseball, which is perched to purchase land at Indian Meadows to turn into the home of the Rednecks.
2. If you haven't weighed in on the Chick-fil-A debate on Northborough Patch, you're one of the few. With more than 200 comments, as well as poll voters, the topic is still heavily debated. Keep it civil and respectable, but by all means, share your thoughts, too.
3. Get into the zumba zumba zone with zumba tone, offered at YogaPlus Fitness studio tonight and continuing for six weeks. You must preregister.
4. Prizes for the top-scoring teams at the weekly Stump Trivia, happening at the Sea Dog Steak & Ale. Drop by, smarty pants.
5. Our Readers Poll is still going strong. Today, we ask, where's the best Chinese take-out?