5 Things: Speed Date Book Reviews; Local Jobs; Where Are the Democrats?
Back to the grind.
Our morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Speed Date Book Reviews: Finding the right book is like finding the right person. There is a book for everyone, but life is too short to read books you don't like. Meet other readers to talk about what you've read in a "speed dating" format at the Northborough Free Library tonight.
2. The Friendship Network, an award winning mental health organization helping kids with autism, is presently closed through Sept. 9, but is accepting enrollments for its fall groups.
3. National Dog Day has passed you by. But that shouldn't stop you from loading a cute pic of your pooch to our gallery. Do it.
4. Looking for a job in Northborough? On Craigslist, there are postings for drivers, hairdressers, mechanics, landscapers and more at this time.
5. Blogger Jim Hatherly wants to know, "Why are you a Democrat?"