Looking for Ex-Smokers: Share Your Story
- Organization: Central MA Tobacco Free Community Partnership
- Causes: Health
- Date(s): March
- Contact person: Tina Grosowsky
- Phone: 508-856-5067
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.umassmed.edu/psychiatry/CentralMATobaccoFreeCommunityP…
Now is a wonderful time of year to give back to the community. Share your story of how you quit smoking and inspire others to do the same. Who knows, you might just save someone’s life!
The Central MA Tobacco-Free Community Partnership is recruiting ex-smokers who either work or are residents of the town of Northborough to share their quit story. Quitting smoking is hard. Learning from your experience can help! We would like to know…
- What was your motivation to quit?
- What goals did you set?
- What support did you have?
- What did you do with them money you saved?
If you are willing to share your story and want to learn more about our initiative to help others quit smoking, please contact Tina at Tina.Grosowsky@umassmed.edu or 508-856-5067.